Little Rock Marathon

 



Claimed state #24 with a marathon or longer finish at the Little Rock Marathon (lifetime #63 marathon or longer). I ran Texas Marathon Jan 1, Galveston Marathon Feb 1 and Little Rock Marathon March 1…..couldn’t find an April Fools Day marathon to keep the first of the month streak going. Had to stop for gas after getting to Little Rock....I think I found an appropriate gas station.

N

ot my best performance at Little Rock (I blame Clinton) - I definitely felt the hills plus around the half-marathon my left calf (about where it meets the foot) flared up - tough to put weight on it for a mile or so then sore through the finish. But, finish it I did in about 4:36.
Met some very nice fellow runners (a couple Houston area runners, Arkansas runners, and others.) The medal is as big as a dinner plate (that’s what it is sitting on in this image).



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LAST ANNUAL VOL STATE ROAD RACE 2026

Berlin Marathon - Entered!

Summer Meltdown 1/2 Marathon